Pages

Saturday 3 January 2015

My 2015 30 Book Resolution


After over-doing it on New Years Eve and waking up in 2015 with a hangover to possibly end all hangovers I decided I would embark on Dry January. 

I can hardly believe it myself.

If someone told me I would be embarking on 31st days of soberness in 2014 I would have probably would have not believed them. However three days into 2015 I still feel no need to head down to Bargain Booze.

I’ve decided that before the summer I will take on the 30 day squat challenge and work out a new ab routine for the gym. 

However more specific to this blog and keeping with the “thirty” themed challenges, I have decided in 2015 I will complete thirty books.

I will keep track of my progress on goodreads here

Pictured above is my Christmas book haul which should keep me occupied for the next couple of months. 

The pink Cava in the picture will unfortunately have to wait until February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting